SENSUI YOGA ETIQUETTE GUIDELINES
- Turn off cell phones before entering the studio.
- When leaving the yoga room, we ask that you remain as quiet as possible until entering the lobby. Spa guests are enjoying their services in the neighboring rooms.
EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM
- Make it a part of your practice to arrive to class 5-10 minutes early to check in and get settled into your space.
- Please wear form fitting comfortable workout clothing.
- Our yoga practice is barefoot. Please leave your shoes in the cubbies provided.
- Please avoid strong perfumes and lotions.
- Please leave all valuables at home. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- It is best to practice yoga on an empty stomach. Don't eat a heavy meal at least 2 hours before class.
LISTEN TO YOUR BODY
- Inform the instructor of any injuries, limitations, or concerns before class.
- If you experience pain during a yoga class, stop what you're doing and notify the instructor immediately so he or she may help you correct or assume a posture appropriate for your body.
Q: Do I have to be flexible to do yoga?
A: No. You absolutely do not have to be flexible to practice or enjoy the benefits of yoga.
Q: What should I wear to class?
A: Wear form fitting stretchy clothes (i.e. gym attire).
Q: Do I need a yoga mat?
A: Mats are available at the studio for a $2 rental fee, however, we highly recommend bringing your own.